The Serpentine Retreat Centre (Centre for Attitudinal
Healing) is located just 60km (45 minutes) from the Perth CBD
in Western Australia.
It is set in 16 hectares of beautiful Jarrah and Marri
forest at the base of the Darling Scarp and bordering on State
Wildlife abounds and there is ample room for lazy
bush walks. The magnificent Serpentine Falls, with its cool refreshing
waters, is within walking distance and only 5 minutes by car.
Serpentine Retreat Centre, Lewis Road Serpentine, Western Australia
The facilities at the retreat include:
* BBQ area, bush walks, gardens, and a bush auditorium.
* Air-conditioning, gas and log fires.
* Large, fully appointed meeting area.
* Enclosed patio area for alfresco dining.
* Twelve bedrooms with spacious bunk-style accommodation for 40 people.
* Commercial kitchen.
* Magnificently appointed, ultra-modern, stylish
ablution block & laundry facilities. (I've seen them, and this is
no joke -- they're magnificent!)
What to Bring:
- Snacks for morning and afternoon
tea and midnight moon larks, (and wine if you enjoy a
drink with your meal).
- Bed linen (single bed), pillow slip, towel and toiletries.
- Warm clothes for the evenings, cool clothes for the day.
- Drinking water.
- Any books or cards by Lucy Cavendish or Anita Revel that you'd like
signed/personalised. Lucy's bringing *some* stock of her books
and oracle cards, but if you have special requests please
let us know ahead of time. Some other
products will be available for sale, so a little bit of
- A small gift to share.
- If you love sharing food, something to contribute to a morning or afternoon tea.
- This is a weekend for women to return to their authentic
selves in their own space and time. Therefore, we
respectfully ask that you please do not bring
children to the retreat.
- Your ready smile and open heart.
includes workshop, accommodation, meals
Feel beautiful, sassy and inspired in a
A Goddess Playshop is a
group of fun-loving friends/ clients/ colleagues who get together to reconnect with
their inner goddess in a safe and nurturing space.
BECOME A PLAYSHOP FACILITATOR
You've heard the saying... take your hobby and make it your job in order to be truly happy at
work... Now you can really achieve this by becoming a Playshop facilitator.